WRW Collection Services
Waste Recovery West, Inc.
WRW has 3 locations operating on a regional basis to cover California and Southern Oregon. Physical production, processing, disposal, transportation hubs, and/or end use locations are:
- * Stockton, California (209)234=0700
- * Redding, California (530)275-1160
- * Medford, Oregon (877)653-8973
Or call our toll free number for more info 1-877-OLD-TYRE
Don’t know if we collect tires in your area, call us. In California, chances are if you live in Central and Northern California, or Southern Oregon, we are picking up in your community.
Collected tires are either sorted and shipped to or processed for:
- * Tire Derived Aggregate –Fine (Type A) & Coarse (Type B) Grade Rubber Chips for Civil Engineering
- * Whole Tire Derived Fuel
- * Tire Derived Fuel
We pride ourselves on our professional approach in working with our commercial and retail customers. We work extensively with cities and counties throughout California and Southern Oregon to assure small scrap tire generators, such as homeowners, have local and regional drop off centers to recycle their scrap tires. These services complement our on route collection services in many of the larger cities and metro areas such as Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, Livermore, Redding, Stockton, Modesto, San Jose, Medford, and smaller cities such as Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Tracy, Lodi, Woodland, Fairfield, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Brentwood, Antioch, etc.
WRW, Inc. offers their scrap tire collection customers:
- * Comfort in knowing the tires are legally being disposed.
- * Protection from any potential future disposal liability.
- * Satisfaction in knowing that scrap tires are going to a beneficial use or State approved disposal site.
- *Advantage for the dealer in providing customer satisfaction with environmentally sound disposal and recycling.
- * Utilization of store and/or site space for product line and customer service rather than scrap storage.