TD&R Waste Tire Collection Services
Tire Disposal & Recycling, Inc.
TD&R, Inc. has one process facility and 3 transportation hubs operating on a regional basis to cover Oregon, Idaho, and Washington. Our processing, end use, and/or transportation hubs are located in:
- Portland, Oregon (503)240-1919
- Boise, Idaho (208)344-9901
- Seattle (Tacoma/Auburn), Washington (253)460-6326
Or call our toll free number for more info 1-877-OLD-TYRE
Our professional approach with commercial and retail customers is unmatched. We also work with local jurisdictions, i.e., counties and cities, throughout Oregon, Washington and Idaho to assure disposal options for small quantity scrap tire generators. In many cases we can refer the homeowner to a local or regional transfer station(s) that can take their scrap tires. These services compliment our on route collection services in many smaller cities (such as Cottage Grove, Corvallis, Albany, Olympia, Bellingham, Bremerton, Twin Falls, Ontario, Caldwell, Seaside, Newport, Lincoln City, Coos Bay) and metro areas (such as Portland, Seattle, Tacoma, Boise, Eugene, Salem).
We offer drop off services at our Portland, OR location. All our other locations can either pick up your tires or refer you to a local transfer station. Call your nearest location for pricing and more information.
Collected tires are either sorted and shipped to or processed for:
- Crumb Rubber
- Tire Derived Product -Fine & Coarse Grade Rubber Chips for Civil Engineering
- Whole Tire Derived Fuel
- State authorized landfill
TD&R, Inc. offers their scrap tire collection customers:
- Comfort in knowing the tires are legally being disposed.
- Protection from any potential future disposal liability.
- Satisfaction in knowing that scrap tires are going to a beneficial use or State approved disposal site.
- Advantage for the dealer in providing customer satisfaction with environmentally sound disposal and recycling.
- Utilization of store and/or site space for product line and customer service rather than scrap storage.