Tire Derived Product – Feedstock
Better Transportation and Distribution of Tire Derived Products (TDP)
Tighter Specs and Punctual Delivery by Tire Disposal and Recycling
Tire Derived Products (TDP) are a great way to provide scrap tires with a second life. A variety of companies across the United States find great value in products made from recycled tires. Extensive testing and research in the recent past has enabled very safe techniques to produce and use Tire-Derived Products. Tire Disposal and Recycling is on board, offering efficient distribution and stringent control over tight specifications for feedstock to many of these applications.
Some of the typical uses for Tire Derived Product (TDP) include:
- Green building construction: construction with TDP (Tire Derived Product) furthers economic and environmental growth
- Playground surfacing: as well as synthetic turf, and it can also be molded into landscaping products and rubber mats. Tire Derived Product (TDP) helps to achieve better product quality.
- Rubber modified asphalt for our nations roads & highways.
Does your business in Oregon, Idaho, Washington, or California need Tire Derived Feedstock? Call our team at 877-653-8973. Visit our contact page for location information.
Tire Disposal and Recycling for the Best Grade of TDP
Crumb rubber has a wide variety of uses. The important thing is that these bits of scrap tire are utilized in a safe and effective way that meets industry standards. American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) – the organization that established the industry standards for crumb rubber – has determined the ideal particle size, distribution as well as rubber chemistry.
Tire Disposal and Recycling has been working tirelessly for over 30 years in this field to meet these high standards. We adhere to environmental guidelines and policies in order to fulfill the highest expectations in terms of quality, reliability and affordability. Our team will consistently:
- Ensure punctual delivery while adopting a supply based on demand approach
- Supply data sheets on the material – techniques that have worked with labs in the past
- Utilize our extensive experience in this field and make sure we stay up-to-date with the advancements within the industry
- Remain flexible and continually update our skills to produce tire derive feedstock depending on client specifications.
At Tire Disposal and Recycling we work towards producing Tire Derive Feedstock with minimal waste. Our equipment and techniques ensure maximum utilization of scrap tires with as little energy as possible. We strive to produce quality results that are efficient as well as eco-friendly for a bright, environment-friendly future for feed stock used in tire derived product.
Contact us at 877-653-8973 for more information about tire derived product (TDP). Visit our contact page for location information.