Better Transportation and Distribution of Tire-Derived Products (TDP)
Tighter Specs and Punctual Delivery by Tire Disposal and Recycling, Inc.
Tire Derived Products (TDP) are a great way to provide scrap tires with a second life. A variety of companies across the United States find great value in products made from recycled tires. Extensive testing and research in the recent past has enabled very safe techniques to reuse crumb rubber and produce Tire-Derived Products. Tire Disposal and Recycling, Inc. is on board, offering efficient distribution and stringent control over tight specifications.
Some of the typical uses for TDP include:
- Green building construction: construction with TDP furthers economic and environmental growth
- Automotive coating: is typically made out of recycled rubber particles. TDP helps to achieve better product quality.
- Playground surfacing: as well as synthetic turf, and it can also be molded into landscaping products
- Rubber modified asphalt surfaces: for lasting surfaces that see a lot of heavy use.
- Tire sealant: helps to maintain tire pressure by coating the insides of tires. This is also ideal for permanently sealing punctures.
How can your business in Oregon, Idaho, Washington, or California benefit from Tire Derived Products? Call our team at (503)240-1919 or fill out our online form to find out more.
Tire Disposal and Recycling, Inc. for the Best Grade of TDP
Crumb rubber has a wide variety of uses. The important thing is that these bits of scrap tire are utilized in a safe and effective way that meets industry standards. American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) – the organization that established the industry standards for crumb rubber – has determined the ideal particle size, distribution as well as rubber chemistry.
Tire Disposal and Recycling, Inc. has been working tirelessly for over 26 years in this field to meet these high standards. We adhere to environmental guidelines and policies in order to fulfill the highest expectations in terms of quality, reliability and affordability. Our team will consistently:
- Ensure punctual delivery while adopting a supply based on demand approach
- Supply data sheets on the material – techniques that have worked with labs in the past
- Utilize our extensive experience in this field and make sure we stay up-to-date with the advancements within the industry
- Remain flexible and continually update our skills to produce both Type A and Type B TDPs depending on client specifications.
At Tire Disposal and Recycling, Inc. we work towards producing TDP with little or no waste. Our equipment and techniques ensure maximum utilization of scrap tires with as little energy as possible. We strive to produce quality results that are efficient as well as eco-friendly for a bright, environment-friendly future.
Contact us at (503) 240-1919 for more information about tire-derived products (TDPs) or fill out our online form and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.